What I Do
Feeling overwhelmed with all the demands of being a special needs parent? Do you provide care, education or support to a family who has a child with complex medical needs, special needs, or a child who is struggling to communicate? If you answered yes to any of these questions I can assure you, you are in the right place!
Are you feeling overwhelmed with understanding special education? Is your child on an Individual Education Program (IEP)? Do you have questions about your child's services? Looking for someone who understands the system, and can help you advocate for the needs of your child? Yes! Next step is to click learn more button below and let's get started!
Looking for answers as you navigate through your child's diagnosis? Have questions as to where to start when advocating for your child's IEP services?
- Starting Point
- Seven IEP Tips That Will Change Your Child's Education
These books walk you through where to start and how to advocate for your child. Download the book you need today!
Online courses that are designed for the on the go parent! Special needs parenting and caregiving is hard at times so having access to valuable courses is priceless.
- AAC & The IEP: Ten Tips to Ensure Your Child Has a Voice
- Taking Care of The Caregiver Why You Matter
“Every child has a different learning style and pace. Each child is unique, not only capable of learning but also capable of succeeding.” Robert John Meehan
I use child-centered planning, multi-sensory approach to communication and learning. I help families by providing advocacy services for IEPs, online training courses, and resource material to support families and providers. I also understand the unique stress and emotional rollercoaster that can happen on a daily basis for special needs families because I have a special needs family. I use that compassion, understanding, go-getter mentality and my core belief that every child has the right and ability to learn, in every aspect of my work.
My Goals Are To:
- provide solutions for you and your child
- create child-centered and strength based IEPs
- develop communication solutions that make sense
- work with parents and caregivers to develop strategies that create lasting changes in your child’s education.
- give parents and valuable caregivers tools to take care of themselves along the way. Yes, I understand the struggle to give 110% to your special needs child and still have something left to give to yourself and those you love around you.
- add value
- be your advocate of choice and a difference maker you can count on when you need it most