Fourteen and a half years ago I got a phone call that would change my life forever. My journey into motherhood took an unexpected turn and put me on an unplanned path. This new adventure has taught me so much and has made me a better person. I poured myself into learning about communication and understanding my daughter’s needs and diagnosis. Being a special needs mom has had many ups and downs and that is why I want to help other parents just like me. I currently work as an SLPA in my local community. I also provide advocacy services and online training for parents and caregivers.
Want to know a little more about me?
- I am a special needs mom
- I have three amazing kids
- I have been married for 19 years
- I love to travel
- I have my degree in Early Childhood Education and a certificate in Speech and Langauge Pathology (SLPA)
- I love to speak and train both parents and educators
- I have written one book and have another book in the works
- I enjoy reading and camping
- I love cookies and coffee
Have a question? Just ask!
# of books I wrote
# of states I have traveled to
# of books I read last year
# of years I have been married
Business Hours: 7:30am-5:30 pm M-F Other appointment times available by request