One on One Advocacy Services
What’s included? One on one advocacy services gives you 3.5 hours of advocacy time that you can use to assist you in many different areas of the IEP process. Giving you the flexibility to use the hours in a way that works for you and your family. Topics can include:
- Attending IEP meeting via phone or online
- Review of your child’s current I.E.P
- Analysis of other educational documents such as METS report
- Developing a parent input statement
- Review assistive technology needs and current use
- Pre IEP meeting consultation to prepare and review parent concerns
- Create a parent communication strategy for a home to school communication
- Consulting access via phone, email and online
Who is the for?
- Parents who need to build their advocacy skills and relieve anxiety about
what to ask for in their child’s education.
- Parents who are confident in advocating for their child, but need to know
what to ask for.
- Parents who want access to ongoing advocacy support for their child.
- Parents who want this school year to be different
- Parents who want to feel empowered going into the next IEP meeting
- You will receive an email within 2 business days with information on how to fill out the information form, send your IEP and schedule your IEP consult.
- Courtney does NOT give legal advice; all advocacy decisions are your own.