Consultation and Advocacy Services
IEP Review and Action Plan
Maybe you’re prepping for an IEP meeting or you just have a gut feeling that you might be missing something in your child’s IEP. When you send me your child’s IEP and we review it together, you’re going to feel a sigh of relief that you are no longer alone and your voice is being heard. It’s time to change your child’s special education experience!
Schedule an IEP review; I’ll personally look over your child’s IEP, identify areas of improvement, double check how things are documented and give you recommendations for your child.
One on One Advocacy Services and Consultation
One On One Advocacy Services
What’s included? One on one advocacy services gives you 3.5 hours of advocacy time that you can use to assist you in many different areas of the IEP process. Giving you the flexibility to use the hours in a way that works for you and your family. Topics can include:
- Attending IEP meeting via phone or online
- Review of your child’s current I.E.P
- Analysis of other educational documents such as METS report
- Developing a parent input statement
- Review assistive technology needs and current use
- Pre IEP meeting consultation to prepare and review parent concerns
- Create a parent communication strategy for a home to school communication
- Consulting access via phone, email and online
IEP and 504 Help Center
IEP and 504 Help Center is designed for you to have access to advocacy and communication help on a weekly basis. Yes, you read that correctly inside this amazing group you’ll meet other amazing parent’s looking for support for their child, and I’ll be guiding you! What is included:
- Weekly Q & A
- Monthly mini course and training designed around your needs
- Live Coffee talks- we dig into the hot topics in special ed
- Access to your IEP Master coach every weekly
- Tips weekly coming from my advocacy work throughout the country
The IEP and 504 Help center is a place for you to continually learn and grow in your own advocacy skills while having the support of a Master IEP Coach. Together we can change your child’s IEP/504 plan one day at a time. We can make a difference starting today! Don’t wait one more minute to have the school year you and your child deserve.